Saturday, October 2, 2010

Work in Progress

Yes, it's the 5th week of school and we still haven't completed a project! (except for our mini-portraits). I think that is mostly because of our 30 minute art classes. But we are on our way. We started our projects for our Art to Remember fundraiser last week. Fourth Grade are drawing lighthouses in colored pencil, Fifth Grade are creating Russian Towers with crayon and watercolor and 6th Graders are making tree drawings and filling the negative space with marker designs. I thought I would show you some of the fabulous beginnings I've noticed!



1 comment:

Barbara's Thought of the Day said...

I bookmarked something similar that I have been wanting to try with my kids. I can't wait to see the finished trees and towers--looks like you are off to an outstanding start.